Benefits of Driving Electric
Are you considering changing the current way you fuel up? FPL is here to help you learn more about plug-in electric vehicles and charging. We already have one of the cleanest fleets in the nation, and are committed to converting our entire fleet of company cars and trucks to plug-in electric or hybrid electric over time. FPL customers who drive electric:
Charge up with electricity for less than the equivalent of $1 per gallon, and save more than 50 percent on fuel costs and 60 percent on maintenance.
Clear the air
Produce no-to-low tailpipe emissions. Even when upstream power plant emissions are considered, electric vehicles are 70 percent cleaner than gas-powered vehicles.
Reduce oil dependence
“Fuel” up with clean, American-produced electricity and help our country achieve more energy diversity.
Enjoy the Ride
Drivers enjoy electric vehicles’ silent motor, powerful torque and smooth acceleration.
- Selecting the Right Plug-in Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment
- Setting the Record Straight: The Facts About Electric Vehicles
- Providing Workplace Charging for Your Employees’ Plug-in Electric Vehicles
- Public Charging: Priorities, Characteristics and Considerations
- Siting Plug-in Electric Vehicle Charging
- Get Charged Up!